The investment preferences for commercial/industrial/flex acquisitions include:
- Traditionally strong market locations for commerce with access to major highways, preferably in North and Central New Jersey, and the New York metropolitan area
- Multi-tenanted flex buildings, multi or single-tenanted warehouse/industrial and office buildings, including multi-floor/multi-tenanted buildings, and multi-building corporate campuses.
- Minimum of 25,000 square feet
- Minimum 18-foot clear height ceiling under steel (ceiling heights dependent on typical building unit size, if multi tenanted)
- Modern, fully-sprinklered buildings with the ability to divide into multi-tenant units
- Net Net Net leased properties